The Illinois Council on Family Relations will be hosting its Annual Conference
Resilience Among Urban & Rural Families
Friday, April 27, 2018
Heartland Community College in Normal, Illinois
We are seeking proposals which examine or promote resiliency in families from:
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Researchers and educators
- Practitioners and social service providers
- Family life educators
- Members of the community
Submit your proposal online, including:
- Proposal title
- Authors’ names, education level, and affiliation
- Presenter(s) names
- Abstract (up to 1,000 words) – a description of your proposed presentation, including how it relates to the conference theme
- Preferred format: paper presentation, poster presentation, panel discussion, workshop
Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NWNQ5NH to submit your proposal.
Proposals are due by February 15, 2018. Presenters will be notified by March 15, 2018.
Please email Cristina Prestin-Latham ([email protected]) for more information about the conference or submitting a proposal.
The Illinois Council on Family Relations is affiliate of the National Council on Family Relations
For more information visit: www.il.ncfr.org