As a member, you will have the opportunity to :
- meet with other organizations and individuals in the state that share similar interests with regards to marriage and family life
- learn of others’ work, exchange ideas and discuss matters of mutual concern
- stimulate and encourage study and research in the field of family relations
- evaluate and articulate positions on family related issues and move toward responsible social action
- further wholesome family relationships through these and such other means as are deemed to be appropriate
- facilitate the exchange of research and ideas
- promote family life education
- help keep others aware of legislation concerning families
Types of Membership:
- Regular ILCFR: $10.00
- Student: $5.00
- Benefactor: $250.00 – lifetime membership
All members of the Illinois Council on Family Relations receive a newsletter each year that inform you about things that are happening in the state organization, information about the annual state conference, policies that impact families, and general information about the family field.
If you have questions about joining the ILCFR, or would like more information about this state-wide organization, please contact Deb Gentry;Membership Chair. Otherwise, please download our brochure below and send it in with a check for the type of membership you would like.